- All items are customised upon order.
- Local orders take approx. 7 working days* to be delivered.
- International order will be shipped out within 5-7 working days* (please see shipping FAQ for more info).
* working days: Monday-Friday, excluding local Public Holidays.
Pricing & Payment
- All Red Lotus items are priced in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- We accept payments from all major credit cards and PayPal.
- We do not have any cash on delivery service.
Shipping & Delivery
*Due to the current COVID-19 situation, there may be significant delays for all international orders.
- All items are handmade and will only be customised upon order.
- Orders may take up to 5 working days* to complete (excl. shipping).
- Estimated delivery time for local shipping within 2-3 working days.
- Estimated delivery time for international shipping within 14-28 working days.
- Estimated delivery time may be delayed during festive season.
- Depending on the destination country, custom clearance may cause delays in final delivery.
- Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes that may be incurred at customs.
* working days: Monday-Fridays, excluding local Public Holidays
- Shipping Fees – SGD4.50
- Free local shipping for orders above SGD70.
- We ship internationally to the following countries.
- Free international shipping is available for orders with the following minimum spend for the respective countries.
Please contact us at [email protected] for countries not listed below.
|Countries||Shipping Fees||Free Shipping (Minimum Spend)|
|SGD 6||SGD 100|
|SGD 9||SGD 150|
|SGD 12||SGD 200|
Please order according to your exact WRIST SIZE measurement.
DO NOT add any allowance to your measurement.
- All bracelets are customised upon order.
- All bracelets will be customised with a small allowance for comfort fit (e.g. if you order a 15cm wrist size bracelet, your bracelet will be made slightly bigger than 15cm).
- Different bracelets will fit slightly differently even if you have ordered the same size (this could be due to the difference in designs and/or bead size used).
Decide where you would like to wear your bracelet
- We recommend wearing your bracelet just below your wrist bone (towards your palm) and not too tight.
Measure your wrist
- Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, or where you would like to wear your bracelet, with a measuring tape or a strip of paper/string.
- When using a strip of paper or string, mark down your size then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
Select according to your wrist size
Order the size that is closest to your wrist measurement.
- Do measure your wrist snugly without allowance.
- Do leave us a note at check out if you are in between sizes & tell us your exact wrist size.
- Do leave us a note if you have a fit preference (loose or snug fit).
- Do not include additional space allowance when selecting your wrist size.
- Do not size up or size down according to your fit preference (you can leave us a note at check out on your fit preference).
Our adjustable Stackable Bracelets come with sliding knots fastening to fit different wrist sizes.
Should you require any assistance, feel free to drop us a note at [email protected]
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that sold-out items will be restocked.
If there is something special you saw and can no longer find on the site, write to us at [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do for you!
Returns & Exchanges
Please note that ALL goods sold are NOT refundable and/or exchangeable.
- All orders are carefully checked and packaged prior to shipping. In an unlikely event, should you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please contact us at [email protected] within 14 days of your shipment (a notification email will be sent when your items are shipped).
- Please attached a few pictures of the incorrect/damaged items when writing to us. Upon verification, our team will be in touch to arrange replacement item/s to be shipped to you and shipping cost will be waived.
- Please ensure that all returned items are in their original condition, unused and unworn.
As our jewellery is made using natural semi-precious gemstones, each piece has unique lines, markings & colours. Please note that variations may occur from the piece pictured and this does not constitute as an incorrect or damaged item.
All our stretch bracelets are strung on quality elastic cords and the metal used on our jewellery are usually brass, alloy metal and gold-plated, unless stated otherwise. The finish on plated jewellery may fade progressively over time from wear and tear. Taking precautions in the care of your jewellery will help to prolong the beauty of your items.
- As with any jewellery, always avoid contact with chemical (perfume, lotions, hair spray, household cleaners, pool & sea water etc.). Put on your jewellery pieces last to help avoid damaging your items.
- It is not recommended for you to wear your jewellery whilst bathing, in bed or when taking part in sports activities.
- Try not to pull and tug at your stretch bracelets, instead roll them up and down your wrist when wearing or removing them.
- Wipe down your jewellery with a soft dry lint-free cloth after wear (especially after contact with water), paying attention to the areas where the metal embellishments are.
- Keep your jewellery pieces dry whenever possible, extended period of exposure to moisture will tarnish the metals and your jewellery might lose lustre.
- When not wearing your jewellery, store them away from direct sunlight and heat.
We offer a range of resize and repair services for Red Lotus branded merchandise. Please refer below for the services available:
Resize & Restring
A flat-fee of S$10 for each stretch bracelet (elastic).
A one-time complimentary resize/restring service will be extended for all new purchases that are sent back within 1 month upon receipt.
Customers will be requested to send in their item/s using tracked postage and enclosed a return postage (preferably Singpost Smartpac), otherwise, a flat-fee of S4.50 will be required for return shipping.
Please contact us at [email protected] to initiate this service.
Restring, Repair & Hardware Replacement
After an extended period of wear, we understand that you may require restring and/or repair services. In general, we are able to restring, repair and/or replace tarnished embellishments (subject to availability) for Red Lotus branded pieces.
To request a quote, please contact us at [email protected].
NOTE : Please do not send in your item/s to the return address on the package. Do get in touch with us and obtain a confirmation before sending in your item/s for resize or repair.
Sign up to receive news and offers
Be first to hear about our new arrivals, special promotions and latest news
© 2021 Red Lotus